City Santa is back! Santa is returning to Downtown Boise and he will be posing for free photos.
Donations to the Downtown Boise Association will benefit families at the Women’s and Children’s Alliance in Boise.
CBS 2 reports that employees of D.L. Evans Bank at the corner of 9th and Main Streets transform their lobby into the best holiday living room this side of the North Pole.
“Families are invited to bring their children to tell Santa their Christmas wishes, capture a treasured photo, and make the experience one the whole family will cherish,” DBA said.
You can go see Santa at D.L. Evans Bank on Thursday, Dec. 5 from 6-8 p.m. or on Saturday, Dec. 7,14 and 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Families visiting with Santa can also enjoy a variety of Christmas in the City events, including:
- December’s First Thursday! Join your favorite downtown merchants and participate in the first annual sip-n-shop event where you can sample local wine and beer tastings while you complete your holiday shopping.
- Attend the lighting of the Downtown Boise Holiday Tree Friday, December 6th at 6:00 p.m in the heart of the city, The Grove Plaza.
- Enjoy Downtown’s two beautiful Saturday Markets!
- Shop Unique & Dine Local with a shopping and food scene you’ll only find in Downtown Boise.
- Enjoy a free Horse Drawn Carriage Ride and hot cocoa courtesy of Washington Trust Bank every Friday and Saturday through December 21, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Visit the model trains inside Old Boise Saturdays through December from 10:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on December 5th First Thursday.
- Catch a family favorite holiday movie with Boise Classic Movies Holiday Edition at the Egyptian Theatre throughout the month of December.