BOISE, Idaho (CBS 2) — Downtown Boise construction projects will continue, some through till February, and it may affect your daily commute.
- 1st Street, State to Jefferson will be closed until February 28th, 2020 as Layton Construction does underground utility work.
- 2nd Street, Jefferson Street to State Street has lane restrictions through October 29th for utility work by Layton Construction for the St Luke’s Project.
- 6th Street, Broad to Front will have lane restrictions until September 13th while Track Utilities and CenturyLink need manhole access.
- 9th Street, Myrtle to River has lane restrictions until October 1st. This work is being by Andersen Construction.
- 11th Street, Front to Grove will have lane restrictions through October 1st as Boise City and Quality Electric remove and replace a light pole.
- 15th Street, Front to State will have lane restrictions and some night work until September 28th. This is utility work being done by Anderson & Wood Construction installing power services, telecommunications, and asphalt improvements.
- 16th Street at Franklin Street will have lane restrictions through September 19th as crews from Verizon and MRC industrial do overhead utility work.
- Broadway Avenue, Main Street to Front Street has lane restrictions until September 20th as crews work on new sidewalk and pedestrian pathways. This is part of an ACHD project.
- A portion of Jefferson Street between 2nd and 1st Streets is closed until February 28th, 2020 for underground utility work by Layton Construction for the St Luke’s Project.
- Main Street, 3rd through 13th will have lane restrictions through October 5th. This is an ACHD project.
Don’t forget about the Boise State home games. closures will be instituted for every home football game.
They will close both Grant and Manitou between University and Belmont; and Euclid between University and Beacon starting at 12:01 AM the morning of every home football game and ending two hours after the conclusion of the game.
- University/Capitol (only if there is an emergency)
- Capitol/Cesar Chavez
The dates for BSU home games, including the Mountain West Championship and the Potato Bowl are:
- Friday, Sept 6th versus Marshall
- Saturday, Sept 14th versus Portland State
- Friday, Sept 20th versus Air Force
- Saturday, Oct 12th versus Hawaii
- Saturday, Nov 9th versus Wyoming
- Saturday, Nov 16th versus New Mexico
- Saturday, Dec 7th – Mountain West Championship
- Friday, Jan 3rd – Famous Potato Bowl